Spring is just around the corner—get ahead of the game with my beauty, fashion, and lifestyle picks for a stylish & sassy Spring feel
- fringe beach bags (above: yellow fringe beach bag by Regine Chevallier)– I’m beyond obsessed with anything fringe, especially when in the form of an over-sized bag with bright colors. Perfect way to liven up your spring look.
2. coconut water beauty products (above: Allafia Coconut Face Toner)–This toner is made with coconut water to re-hydrate your skin, along with Papaya to tone and firm. (available online, but I picked mine up at Whole Foods). Also look out for coconut water Hair Spritz by OGX, to hydrate your locks (available at most drug stores). 3. playful platforms (above: Steve Madden Shannnon)– so much easier to walk in than regular wedges! I’m also loving platforms and sandals with an espadrille heel. Wear with jeans and a t-shirt for an effortlessly chic look this Spring.
4. Gypsy Gold Chokers (above: Gypsy Gold choker necklaces)-Love love love these beautiful chokers from my best friend’s bohemian-inspired jewelry line, Gypsy Gold. I’ve been on a choker streak for a while, and nothing I’ve seen compares to these unique beauties. African pendants, stone, and tusk details alongside colorful crystals and beads make these chokers a must have for an instant update to any outfit. They can easily be paired with a casual look or worn more up-scale alongside a night-out or date outfit.
5. sexy beach towels (above: Mara Hoffman for Pendleton Towel) sass it up on the beach with a bright geometric pattern towel–also not a bad idea to lay one of these beauties out for a stylish Spring picnic. (below right-similar fun patterns also in a yoga mat).
6. floppy hats (above by Kimchi Blue)–floppy beach-wear hats have been a staple in my bag for a while, but this Spring I’m on the lookout for hats in different colors and patterns than the usual.
7. Good Vibe Reads– You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero. I spotted this New York Times Best Seller amidst a minor anxiety attack in an airport one time. This blunt how to guide is a tale of life changing events and inspiring insights. If you are ever in a funk or feeling down, this is an awesome read. 8. passport holders (above from Ban D0 at Asos)–I love how much classier a passport becomes when it gets tucked inside a chic little wanderlust case. For any of your upcoming travels this season, be sure to cop one of these little gems and fly in style.
9. pretty plates (above, Ikat Thistle plate from Anthro)– Make your outside spring meals extra beautiful with gorgeous eatery. Spring brunch looks so much better when perfectly plated on a bed of metallic ikat or pretty paisley prints.